The Reaper Can Shred! The Reaper Can Shred!

The reaper can shred....

but not that well. No offense to your playing skills but it was a bit tame. I'm not gonna rag on you cause for all I know you've only been playing for a year or 2. The animation was good, I liked the detail you put into the fingers looking like they were playing the proper notes and the string movement. Azrael and Jesus are tighter than you depict them, I would expect Az to give a "Damnit Jesus!" at the end there. But overall very nice and pretty comical. I would like to see a sequel with Jesus shredding, or possibly a Jesus vs Azrael shredding battle. Oh and for those of you who don't know, Azrael is the angel of death. Uh oh my Goth is showing XD!

EclipseNine responds:

i almost wish i had waited six months before recording the guitar part to this. i've gotten a lot better since then, and my recording equipment has improved. maybe the reaper will challenge jesus in a sequel.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Total crap.

Carbon Auto Theft Carbon Auto Theft

Not really fun at all

You should have called it "asshole park job".

Bango! Bango!

A mute option would be nice

Not everyone likes cheesy techno music.

(NUB)The Wizard's Finale (NUB)The Wizard's Finale

You should do film scores

You seriously should be scoring films or at least cinematics for games. I could see Darren Aronofsky using this easily. And the music is what set his films off in my opinion. Requiem wouldn't have been the same without the music it had. Neither would Pi. I never saw the Fountain, I hear mixed reviews about it. Anyways, your stuff is badass and I expect to see your name in the credits of a movie real soon.

Robo's Jam 80's mix Robo's Jam 80's mix

I don't know the game but

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN RICK ROLLED?

Groove Nipplez Groove Nipplez

Groovy baby, groovy

I had a flashback to some Gary Numan with that opening bass line. We take mystery to bed. Oh it's plenty different now that I listened to them back to back but that was my first thought. I like your guitar tone. What are you using?