(NUB)The Wizard's Finale (NUB)The Wizard's Finale

You should do film scores

You seriously should be scoring films or at least cinematics for games. I could see Darren Aronofsky using this easily. And the music is what set his films off in my opinion. Requiem wouldn't have been the same without the music it had. Neither would Pi. I never saw the Fountain, I hear mixed reviews about it. Anyways, your stuff is badass and I expect to see your name in the credits of a movie real soon.

Robo's Jam 80's mix Robo's Jam 80's mix

I don't know the game but

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN RICK ROLLED?

Groove Nipplez Groove Nipplez

Groovy baby, groovy

I had a flashback to some Gary Numan with that opening bass line. We take mystery to bed. Oh it's plenty different now that I listened to them back to back but that was my first thought. I like your guitar tone. What are you using?

GBT-I Wanna Be A Hobo GBT-I Wanna Be A Hobo

Homos?

Oh hobos! I think the proper term is urban outdoor and travel enthusiast. Can I get a nickel?! Good shit. It's not "ha ha funny" like the Dead Milkmen, it's more "stupid funny" like the Queers.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Hahaha its hobos, and "stupid funny" was what we were goin for

Dr. Crafty's Castle (8-bit) Dr. Crafty's Castle (8-bit)

Bitchin

Totally reminds me of some Bionic Commando, Jackal, or Metal Gear. Guardian Legend, Metroid, Ikari Warriors, Mega Man, and so many more. Love it.

Evil-Dog - The Weight of Time Evil-Dog - The Weight of Time

AWESOME!

I found the hedgehog game at another site and had to beat it twice to find who did this song. It's great. I love the melody and the harmony. Nice stereo panning on the mix. The distortion on the guitars is absolutely perfect. I want that tone! What kind of gear do you use? Everything is so nice and tight, are you using compression and/or a gate? Whatever it is it sounds great! I LOVE IT!!!

Evil-Dog responds:

I use a crappy guitar with a PodXT connected to my computer. I use Reason 4 for the mastering

Evil-Dog - The Last Stand Evil-Dog - The Last Stand

you done it again

Your tunes rock dude. Reminds me of some QOTSA without the pretentiousness of Josh Homme.

{Never Ending} {Never Ending}

It's like a 303 made out of rubber

Nice arpeggiated, delayed, echoed 303 sound. Tight clap. Kick almost sounds like a filtered Hi Q. Good string sounds and orchestra hits. Can't tell what that percussive sample is, but it's cool. Overall very cool work. I can't agree that it is anywhere near Kraftwerk good, other than it is synthesized music. Good yes, Kraftwerk good, no. No one is Kraftwerk good, no one. Unless you wrote this track 40 years ago, then okay you are Kraftwerk good. :) cheers

Michael425 responds:

haha, thanks for the review man.

Final Summer Final Summer

Not bad, not bad

Piano and drum track is nice. I dislike the portamento and envelope on the primary synth. The square or saw wave synth in the background and at the end sounded nice and fat. The melody of the main synth is cool, I just don't like that particular sound. Good work.

Michael425 responds:

Yeah, I probably could have chosen a better main synth. And I agree with you that the sound of the ending synth is pretty cool.

thanks for the good review man.