Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Total crap.

Carbon Auto Theft Carbon Auto Theft

Not really fun at all

You should have called it "asshole park job".

Bango! Bango!

A mute option would be nice

Not everyone likes cheesy techno music.

Mouse Effects 4 Mouse Effects 4

Like an acid trip

but I'm pretty sober. Some of those would make cool screen savers or AVS files for Winamp or WMP.

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Really pisses me off

Level 9 is impossible. I tried it just like in the guide and it doesn't work that way, or any other way listed in the discussion board. And who the hell calls the windows key a start button? I rip those damn keys off anyways cause they just get in the way. They serve no useful purpose IMHO. Other than that it was fun, but so help me god, if level 9 was a person, I would rip it's head off with my bare hands and shit down it's throat hole before sodomizing their still living corpse with a red hot poker.

Get To Work Get To Work

That song, OMG!

I think maybe you were smoking crack. XD I agree, it needs to be longer. Very funny, stupid funny. That song make me feel like I'm geeked up on crack. I'm gonna start dancing around like the Six Flags guy.

Red, White & Poo: Ep 2 Red, White & Poo: Ep 2

Dear god no.

It reminds me of that incredibly impossible E.T. game on the 2600. I enjoy an Atari game every now and then but I stick to the classics cause all those adventure games on Atari blew goats. It was very funny though.

Red Milk Snake Jigsaw Red Milk Snake Jigsaw

Awesome

I loved it. Only thing I didn't like was not having enough room to spread all the pieces out while I was putting it together. I just make the border then moved it down out of the way and it went together pretty smoothly. I like the way the pieces latch together and stay that way. Great game.

Psai Psai

Kinda dumb

Who the hell tries to sneak up on someone with a circular saw when they already have access to a crowbar, an axe, and a knife? Why not wait in the first room with the axe and end him righ there in the doorway when pyschotard comes in? Other than it being riddled with plot holes, bad voice acting, annoying hands popping up, annoying menus popping down, and impossible without a walkthrough, good game. The art was nice.

Red Code Red Code

Indeed

It was fun, but got very repetitive. I played to level 15 and there was no ending in sight. The weapons didn't do enough damage after you upgraded them. And maybe a faster reload or recharge upgrade option would be nice. I just plain got tired of left clicking to kill things. The only advantage of the burst fire option was to give my finger a break from clicking. Overall a pretty fun little game!